Preparation for the 2012 Olympic and Paralympic Games continues to move ahead, with all of the new sports venues due to be completed later this year.
This Hornby London 2012 train set is inspired by the iconic pictogram designs which represent the various sports and disciplines of the Games.
The Olympic and Paralympic icons are used to great effect on the Class 395 model which also includes a specially prepared TrakMat featuring some venues of the London 2012 Games.
Both the power cars have lights which operate in the direction of travel and all together create a very exciting spectacle as it traverses the track included in the set.
- Driver Trailer (Motorised)
- Driver Trailer (Non-Motorised)
- Open coach.
- Starter Oval with Track Pack A (with one point and a buffer stop)
- Wall Plug Transformer (P9200)
- Train Controller (R8250)
- Power Track (R8206)
- Hornby MidiMat (1600 x 1180mm)